Dryer Vent Cleaning Cleveland
Report Your Cleveland Dryer Vent Problems By Calling -(216) 694-8677
Cleveland Why Do Dryer Vent Cleaning Annually
Cleveland Oh Area homeowners need to know the dryer vent duct work in your home builds-up lint. Lint inside dryer vents is a fire hazard and can reduce a dryer's efficiency costing you money. Annual dryer vent cleaning and/or inspection of these vents by professional dryer vent cleaner is extremely recommended. Removing the hose from the dryer is essential to clean and inspect vents. The vent duct work in your home is many time longer than homeowners are able to clean themselves.
It is recommended that dryer vents are cleaned and inspected annually however there are some signs they need to be cleaned more often.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Warning signs include:
- Your clothes take more time than regular or normal to dry
- Clothes feel hotter than normal at the end of a drying cycle
- The flapper on the vent on the outside of your home stays closed when the dryer is on
Cleaning the vents from your dryer is important for many factors. Lint is very flammable. If ducts are restricted by lint accumulation, excessive heat can build up. When airflow is restricted, your dryer has to work harder and might take much more than one cycle to dry clothe and uses more energy. Your clothes will endure much more wear and tear if it takes longer to dry them due to restricted vents.
Dryer Vent Cleaning: There are precautions you can take to remove the chance that your dryer vents become restricted by lint.
- Rigid metal duct work is not as prone to lint accumulation so replace plastic or foil duct work with rigid or semi rigid metal duct work
- Clean or replace the flexible tube between the wall and your unit frequently
- Do not run a dryer that does not have a lint filter
- Clean the lint trap between each and every load of laundry.
- Wash lint traps each and every couple of weeks to eliminate residue left by fabric softeners
- Make sure the outdoor vent flap is able to open freely it can become restricted by snow, bushes, etc.
Dryer maintenance suggestions
- Maintain dryers in good working order.
- Dryers ought to be correctly grounded
- Steer clear of overloading your dryer
- Do not store combustible chemicals near your unit
- Do not store flammable items such as boxes or clothing near your unit
- Do not run your dryer when you are not home
- The minimum diameter for dryer ducts is four inches
Are you one laundry load from a dryer fire and "911" emergency call in your home? Dryer vent cleaning is an often over-looked service because it goes undetected until you notice your clothes taking longer to dry. Some homeowners even call a dryer appliance repair technician not realizing that a clogged vent could be causing the problem.
Because a lint clogged vent could cause a fire if gone undetected, it is recommended this service becomes a yearly maintenance plan for the residential homeowner and commercially based customer. I do offer >>>dryer vent cleaning<<< should you require my services.
It's not expensive and it only take about a hour or much less to make sure you home and family members are safe and secure from the dreaded dryer vent fire. Please pick up the phone and call my Cleveland Oh Dryer Vent Cleaning company today.
Professional| Cleveland OH Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Call for a Totally free Estimate
Phone # (216) 694-8677